There are a few curious things about that bike:
- The 20m3 engine in Roadster trim with late model model side covers. Most, if not all, 20m3 engines were installed in Fastbacks. Roadsters & S models used the 20M3S engine
- No Isolastic gaiters?!? Looks like the isolastic hardware was chromed.
- Strange looking plug in the cam breather, looks like the port is empty.
- Crankcase breather hose sweeping up by the oil lines, wonder where it connects to the crankcase?
- Late model side stand and center stand, nice touch. But of course, CNW!