V5 Request

May 7, 2005
Country flag
Unless you have a UK address then you can't get a new V5 even having a receipt. If you want to know if the bike left the factory as a matching pair then you need to apply for a dating certificate from the NOC or the VMCC. Best tell us some more about what you are trying to do, if you want to buy a matching numbers bike then you cannot know that on this one without first buying the bike.

The Reg no JRE 6 B is dead

DVLA website returns

Vehicle details could not be found
As it has not been possible to locate the vehicle details, your enquiry cannot proceed and has been cancelled.

So a V5 would be a new one possibly retaining the reg but more likely an age related one.