Today I replaced the 45 year old rocker feed lines with fresh air brake lines as some on this forum recommended. Was a surprise to discover the feed banjos are not barbed in any way and the lines just force fit on to the spigots. The originals were not fully seated to the banjo ring...more like only half way along the spigots. I put the new ones all the way home. New 5/16" copper sealing washers all around. Also picked up a little vacuum brake boost check valve to use on the breather hose as a PCV...same type as others have mentioned on these forums elsewhere...black plastic barrel with 5/8" & 3/8" barbed hose fittings at 90 degrees to each other. Tucked in nicely along the top inside edge of the oil tank...only had to remove the short metal adaptor pipe between 5/8" engine side hose and the 3/8" tank hose. Seems to be working OK...while running engine, the positive air pulses coming out the tank vent seem to weaken after starting and no suction can be felt there. Hoping these changes will address the leaking rocker cover points and feed line seeps.