If you have seen my post in the 50th Anniv. thread you will know that I took delight in taking receipt of my new Cafe Racer on Friday, so I thought I would share my first 24hour experiences which might be helpful to some.... Key in ignition, turn on, nothing! Turn key off, check kill switch etc., scratch head, turn key on... panel lights up LCD displays ODO mileage, press mode button display shows TRIP mileage, press again display shows Volts, press again back to ODO... is that all of the modes? I wasn't expecting various traction control modes but surprised you can't switch ABS off or see fuel level or fuel consumption. Tried light switches, all ok except the left cluster slide switch which selects main/park/off... mine is stuck on main, won't budge. Headlamp has parking bulb. Are EURO4 machines fixed to run main light only? Turned ignition off. Added 3 Litre of regular unleaded. Ignition back on, pulled in clutch, pressed starter switch and engine immediately fired up. Throttle response was fluffy for first 20-30 seconds but soon settled and after a minute or two idling the engine responded to light throttle movement. Exhausts very quiet, engine quite noisy. Turned engine off after about 5 mins of warming up Rolled bike into garage, hmm, steering lock left to right is quite minimal, had to do a 5-point turn where my triumph does it with ease lol Found battery charge lead at top of right rear shock, same plug as on my Optimate4 so plugged her in. Optimate went straight to 0.8A charge and finished the full cycle after 2hrs so battery must have been quite low. I found the two seat allen bolts and removed them for a peep under seat. Those seat bots are screaming for a custom replacement, thought it was quite a crude arrangement. Tried to open oil tank filler but my cap is screwed (is it screwed or push?) on too tight, going to need some kind of wrench to shift it. Time to change the stem mirrors to those nice billet bar end items, straightforward I thought... wrong. Both the stem mirrors also act as fixing bolts for the clutch and brake fluid reservoir brackets. Removed left stem mirror, replaced it with M8 button bolt. Removed right stem mirror... it is left hand thread... no M8 l/h bolts in my spares so used the bottom fixing of the stem mirror to hold reservoir in place as temp fix. Fitted left bar end mirror, very nice rear view. Fitted right bar end mirror only to discover that the internal ball joint of mirror not tightened up so it wobbles... easy enough to disassemble but alarmingly each mirror has a total of 7 allen bolts in it's makeup and none of them have ant thread lock, not very Norton proof me thinks so I shall strip both mirrors down and use a loctite or similar. I then stopped admiring and tinkering and got down to the business of measuring up my new thumb brake. My impressions so far.... she is drop dead gorgeous I am still pinching myself for being this lucky!