Welcome to the Access Norton Forum. Login as a VIP member to remove the advertising banners.

Zero Engineering

Here you can post what you like. It must be Motorcycle related.

Re: Zero Engineering

Postby ashman » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:20 pm

My mate had a old Triumph 650 police special in a hard tail frame he rode for 16 years as his everyday ride, but it got the better of him his back could no longer handle it and pushing it hard around corners the back wheel left the road quite a bit.

Have you seen the new Triumphs Bobbers that look like the old hard tails of old but with hidden shocks behing the seat, not bad if you like that sort of thing, I have to see my mate who works at my Triumph dealer and take a few new models for a test ride, but I have been putting that off as I might want a new bike, I was in trouble when I brought my 2013 Thruxton new without the wifes permission, she did get over it :roll:

Ashley

ashman

Re: Zero Engineering

Postby Mark » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:03 pm

I spent the majority of my hell raising youth on hardtail choppers.
Now, the ever present pain in my back is a constant reminder of the price i was willing to pay to be "cool".
Never again!

I really like all motorcycles, old and new, but I'm not a Luddite. I think of things like shocks as an improvement in design.
I feel the same way about fuel injection and water cooling. Even the addition of electric motorcycles.
It's progress in the evolution of transportation.

If it was about "nostalgia" for me....... I'd probably get a horse and buggy.

Different strokes of course. I'm not one to criticize anothers choice in bikes, but I think that maybe this company should
consider changing their name to Zero Reverse Engineering. :lol:

Mark

Previous

Return to Motorcycle Related Discussions