Welcome to the Access Norton Forum. Login as a VIP member to remove the advertising banners.

WHo holds The Triumph Factory Records

WHo holds The Triumph Factory Records

Postby Burgs » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:11 pm

Hi
I have been collecting parts for my 1951 Tr5 Trophy for quite a number of years and hope to finish it off this year.

To this end I am trying to find out some information of where the bike was originally delivered to, with Norton there are a couple of places but with Triumph I keep running into costly dead ends, ie you have to join the TOMCC and I assume go from there, or are there other avenues or should I just forget it?

Best Regards
Burgs

Burgs

Re: WHo holds The Triumph Factory Records

Postby grandpaul » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:33 am

Join the facebook Pre-Unit Triumph group, Bushy Bester will assist you. He's also in the classics section of TriumphRat.Net
GrandPaul
author "Old Bikes"
too many bikes to list, including:
952 Prototype, MkIII Interstate, Combat Dunstall, Triton
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
grandpaul
VIP MEMBER
View Photo Album - Images: 30

Postby Burgs » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi
Thanks for that, I haven't had much success with Facebook though, joined and got over run with hundreds of friends that I did not want and now when I try to logon I am asked to identify them, so I just give it a miss now.

Best Regards
Burgs

Burgs

Postby grandpaul » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:16 am

Burgs wrote:Thanks for that, I haven't had much success with Facebook though, joined and got over run with hundreds of friends that I did not want and now when I try to logon I am asked to identify them, so I just give it a miss now.

You need to go back to your facebook account and change the settings to minimize intrusions. As far as friend requests, there is no need to answer them, just disregard them (unless, perhaps, you actually know the person)
GrandPaul
author "Old Bikes"
too many bikes to list, including:
952 Prototype, MkIII Interstate, Combat Dunstall, Triton
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
grandpaul
VIP MEMBER
View Photo Album - Images: 30

Postby Burgs » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:39 pm

Hi GP
The problem is I cannot login as the security asks me to identify some of the people before I can login?

Also I keep getting messages in email that I have another 99 new friends, didn't know I was that popular :shock:

regards
Burgs

Burgs

Return to Triumph (Classic)