Welcome to the Access Norton Forum. Login as a VIP member to remove the advertising banners.

VIP Membership

Here you can discuss anything you like. Please be polite and respectful.

VIP Membership

Postby level47 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:50 pm

I have paid my VIP Membership fee but I do not feel like it has been applied yet. Do I need to change username and email and reregister? I really like this forum and it has helped me with my bike and I want to be a supporting member. I go to the tutorial and it just keeps taking me to the payment website. I will appreciate any members help as I am not a member on too many internet forums. Thanks, Emmett
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
level47
VIP MEMBER
View Photo Album - Images: 0

Re: VIP Membership

Postby Fast Eddie » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:16 am

level47 wrote:I have paid my VIP Membership fee but I do not feel like it has been applied yet. Do I need to change username and email and reregister? I really like this forum and it has helped me with my bike and I want to be a supporting member. I go to the tutorial and it just keeps taking me to the payment website. I will appreciate any members help as I am not a member on too many internet forums. Thanks, Emmett

You've got a VIP badge on your avatar, so I think it must have gone through OK. I'm sure Jerry will chime in shortly and clarify...
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
Fast Eddie
VIP MEMBER

Return to Access Norton Pub