Welcome to the Access Norton Forum. Login as a VIP member to remove the advertising banners.

Used Commando front brake master cylinder. $100 + shipping

(120 day listing) Access Norton is not affiliated with the parts for sale in anyway. By buying anything you are working directly with the seller.

Used Commando front brake master cylinder. $100 + shipping

Postby o0norton0o » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:44 am

Commando front brake master cylinder. I've had a disc brake for 40 years on my commando, and I've rebuilt this master cylinder probably 3 or 4 times. It seems to leak every 5- 10 years or so. It recently leaked again on my new tank so I ordered the new rebuild kit and rebuilt the whole thing again. I also ordered a new pressure switch to go with it.

At the same time that I rebuilt the stock master cylinder, I also ordered Madass's replacement master cylinder which has a perch for the lucas switch block. It fits my short handlebars better than the stock master cylinder who's threaded ports which are angled downward interfered with my fork tubes causing the lever to point upward more than I like, which caused a greater interferance with my fairing .... So, the rebuilt stock master cylinder is for sale.

this includes
the master cylinder
the original lever
the new pressure switch and new aluminum washer
a used long-ish rubber brake line for higher bars
a short braided brake line I bought recently for short bars
4 stainless allen head bolts for switchblock attachment
rubber boot for hose output area (used with some rips on the lower part, but functional)
bag of extra parts that were still good but were changed out for new parts at the last rebuild recently in early july.

$100. + shipping to lower 48 (OR best reasonable offer...)

Price drop!

o0norton0o

Return to For Sale