I got them on ok, gently tightening, but when I tightened up the drain plug ...
, on Flickr[/url]
The rear broke when I tightened the bango bolt, I epoxyed it back together and put an socket extension between the filler and frame when I tightened it again. Also added lock washers, as it ratttled apart in 30 secs after I fired her up. The bottom tank mount has been repaired previously, kinda looks like an upside down mushroom thats been tapped. The bottom grommet was hard and partiaIly broken. I fashioned one up with rubber ring I found in the plumbing aisle at the loacal Home Hardware. Home Depot or Lowes never have little bits like this. It fit perfect, the mushroom sits on top of it. We'll see how it holds up