Welcome to the Access Norton Forum. Login as a VIP member to remove the advertising banners.


Pumpkin Carving

Here you can discuss anything you like. Please be polite and respectful.

Pumpkin Carving

Postby Jerry Doe » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:41 pm

First attempt at pumpkin carving. What do you think:
Halloween-2016.jpg
Pumpkin Carving 2016
Halloween-2016.jpg (93.05 KiB) Viewed 275 times
1975 MK3 Norton Commando
1971 Norton Commando
Aprilia Shiver 750

WWW
http://jerrydoe.com
http://rideClassics.com
http://dev2host.com
User avatar
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
Jerry Doe
Site Admin
Posts: 1042
View Photo Album - Images: 104
Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 4:31 pm
Location: Fullerton, California

Re: Pumpkin Carving

Postby Danno » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:13 pm

I think you need another project bike. :D :D
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
Danno
VIP MEMBER
Posts: 2184
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:42 am
Location: Southwestern Illinois

Re: Pumpkin Carving

Postby Jerry Doe » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:55 pm

I need a bigger garage
1975 MK3 Norton Commando
1971 Norton Commando
Aprilia Shiver 750

WWW
http://jerrydoe.com
http://rideClassics.com
http://dev2host.com
User avatar
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
Jerry Doe
Site Admin
Posts: 1042
View Photo Album - Images: 104
Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 4:31 pm
Location: Fullerton, California

Re: Pumpkin Carving

Postby Danno » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:02 pm

I can identify with that. :roll:
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
Danno
VIP MEMBER
Posts: 2184
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:42 am
Location: Southwestern Illinois

Re: Pumpkin Carving

Postby ashman » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:52 am

Jerry that be one of the best pumpkin I have ever seen, how fast is it.

Ashley
User avatar

ashman
Posts: 2005
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:17 pm
Location: Brisbane, Queenslad, Australia

Re: Pumpkin Carving

Postby Fast Eddie » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:56 pm

Nice.
But do you keep it stock, or modify it?
User avatar
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
Fast Eddie
VIP MEMBER
Posts: 3416
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:48 am
Location: Oxford, England

Re: Pumpkin Carving

Postby Jerry Doe » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:26 am

Next years version will be far more complex
1975 MK3 Norton Commando
1971 Norton Commando
Aprilia Shiver 750

WWW
http://jerrydoe.com
http://rideClassics.com
http://dev2host.com
User avatar
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
Jerry Doe
Site Admin
Posts: 1042
View Photo Album - Images: 104
Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 4:31 pm
Location: Fullerton, California

Re: Pumpkin Carving

Postby ashman » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:51 am

Souped up I bet :lol:
User avatar

ashman
Posts: 2005
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:17 pm
Location: Brisbane, Queenslad, Australia

Re: Pumpkin Carving

Postby acotrel » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Who was that Ian guy anyway ? ( Hello Ian )
User avatar

acotrel
Posts: 5607
- Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:39 am
Location: Benalla, Australia

Re: Pumpkin Carving

Postby DonOR » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:45 pm

Good job!

I wish I could do that! (and play a decent cello too)
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.

1972 Combat Roadster
User avatar

DonOR
Posts: 558
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:01 pm
Location: windy 'n wet Volcano, Hawai'i


Return to Access Norton Pub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests