Some thought and consulting went into this wall. It turned out to be a compounding of delays and weather. There is a sizable footing, re-bar sticking out of it, about 1/4 of the cores were re-bared and filled etc... I had also braced the wall and all was good for over 2 weeks, no change. As you can see in the pictures, only 2 feet of the back-fill has let go once the wall fell, so not the full load of back fill weight on it. I am certain the over 2 inches of rain did it in. I have been running into delays left and right, and if the slab would have been in place no water would have collected in the up hill side and this would haven't happened.
The new plan once I can get this mess cleaned up is to use Insulated wall forms with a 10" core. Both end walls pinned with re-bar at each course, re-bar throughout horizontally and vertically pinned into the footing. The finished side will be sheeted with pressure treated ply and further temporary bracing. Then add 5 yards of 5000 psi concrete, embed some steel in the top of the wall and weld the basement ceiling panels to it. Once the welding is done, then I will finish the back fill. I am also going to add a temporary drain in the bottom center of the new wall to relieve any water that makes it in.
Now to wait until spring.....
70 Norton Dunstall 810, 133981, FOR SALE
72 Norton Combat 750, 202996
73 Norton Commando 850, 301517
Wolff Welding LLC, Muskego, WI