Welcome to the Access Norton Forum. Login as a VIP member to remove the advertising banners.

New "Motorcycle Classics" MKIII Article?

Here you can post what you like. It must be Motorcycle related.

New "Motorcycle Classics" MKIII Article?

Postby pantah_good » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:21 pm

The latest Motorcycle Classics arrived today sporting an article supposedly about a 1975 MKIII, but it turned out to be nothing much more than another trip down the well traveled British/Norton motorcycle industry history path, with some photos of the bike. That magazine can be annoyingly fluffy at times, considering the $30 for 6 issues a year subscription price.
Bill
1972 Norton Commando
1974 BMW R90S
1983 Harris Ducati TT (Race)
1988 Ducati 851 (Ex-Adamo Race)
1997 Ducati 748/853
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
pantah_good
VIP MEMBER

Re: New "Motorcycle Classics" MKIII Article?

Postby Danno » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:47 am

I notice the article said Commandos came with 6-volt electrical systems. It would be one thing for one of the other mags to have some young writer making that boo-boo, but a mag specifically about old bikes?
Danno
VIP MEMBER

Postby Bernhard » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:32 am

Danno wrote:I notice the article said Commandos came with 6-volt electrical systems. It would be one thing for one of the other mags to have some young writer making that boo-boo, but a mag specifically about old bikes?

this is not the first time and it won't be the last :shock:

Bernhard

Postby gtsun » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:56 am

I agree, are used to buy these magazines but now I just look through them because it only takes about three minutes to get all of the interesting information out of them. I still buy one if there's something specific about the issue that I want but for the most part the content is pretty weak. Not saying I could do it better though and I'm glad they're around
gtsun
VIP MEMBER

Return to Motorcycle Related Discussions