I removed the reed valve breather and relocated the hose barb. Also thinned the breather block a bit for more fore and aft clearance. Plenty of room now.
This is a shot of the right side at this time.
I've been working on the top mount. I'm using an old replica PR mount that I got from Les Emory a couple decades ago. As usual with a lot of his bits, it required some work to make it actually fit correctly, but it's looking good now. Just waiting for a couple of fasteners to arrive to install it.
I'm still waiting on a larger front pulley from Norvil. Discovered it was not their fault it hasn't been sent. I originally paid for it some weeks ago by credit card, and then sent a second payment for the shipping charges by paypal. Normal procedure with Norvil for overseas transactions. Just discovered that paypal never sent the money for shipping. Turns out that you can't send a payment in another currency with one transaction. You have to first tell paypal to make the payment in the other currency, wait for them to decide what the exchange rate is, and then go back to their site and confirm that you still want to send it. I missed that second part. I have now confirmed the payment, so I should hopefully be able to get on with the primary drive and starter installation soon.
When I get back in town next week, I'll drop off the mag wheels at the inspection company to be checked for cracks with a UV dye penetrant process. If they are good, they get painted gold and I start fitting them to the bike. If they have cracks, it's back to decision time again.