It's been a while, but I finally have a little more progress. These are pictures of the finished oil lines. I decided to go with the newer hose from Earl's, instead of the stock I already have. The newer stuff is still the same steel braid hose, but now has a black braided fabric protective layer. The 90° fitting I needed was on backorder for a long time, but finally came in, and allowed me to finish the lines.
I've also managed to finish the rear brake rotor adaper, and am just waiting for some flat head countersunk titanium fasteners to come in to finish it.
This is the rear wheel with rotor and adapter. The rotor is from a TZ250 race bike.
This is the wheel and rotor with the Brembo caliper I'm using. It's from an Aprillia, which has a slightly larger disk, so I won't be able to use the bracket in the picture, but will have to fab one to fit. The style bracket I use is pretty simple, so that part shouldn't take too long.
I've been working on the fork yokes, so I can get the bike up on wheels. It was going well until I had a senior moment and bored the fork holes too large, so now I'm waiting for some more 6061 plate to arrive so I can start over. It's a bitch getting old.
I haven't forgotten about the primary cover, but decided I wanted to see the bike with wheels and such attached first.