Welcome to the Access Norton Forum. Login as a VIP member to remove the advertising banners.

Michael Berliner

Here you can discuss anything you like. Please be polite and respectful.

Michael Berliner

Postby pantah_good » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:32 am

It was reported on another forum that Michael Berliner passed away recently at his home in Florida. There is an interesting write up on the Berliner Motor Corporation in in Wikipedia, mentioning that brothers Michael and Joseph managed to survive Auschwitz by maintaining German army trucks. They eventually went on to form the Berliner Motor Corporation in the U.S., which certainly had a big influence on my longtime interest in a certain couple of motorcycle brands.
1972 Norton Roadster Combat
1974 BMW R90S
1997 Ducati 748/853
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
pantah_good
VIP MEMBER

Re: Michael Berliner

Postby cjandme » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:46 pm

pantah_good wrote:It was reported on another forum that Michael Berliner passed away recently at his home in Florida. There is an interesting write up on the Berliner Motor Corporation in in Wikipedia, mentioning that brothers Michael and Joseph managed to survive Auschwitz by maintaining German army trucks. They eventually went on to form the Berliner Motor Corporation in the U.S., which certainly had a big influence on my longtime interest in a certain couple of motorcycle brands.

I never knew that. Thanks for posting. Godspeed Michael
Norton Fan by Bro w/'75MKIII

cjandme

Re: Michael Berliner

Postby Bernhard » Tue May 02, 2017 3:54 am

Bernhard

Return to Access Norton Pub