Welcome to the Access Norton Forum. Login as a VIP member to remove the advertising banners.


Merry X-mas

Here you can discuss anything you like. Please be polite and respectful.

Merry X-mas

Postby comnoz » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:23 pm

Image
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Einstein
You're never too old, to learn something stupid.
nortonmachineshop.com
User avatar
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
comnoz
VIP MEMBER
Posts: 5703
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:28 pm
Location: Pueblo Co.

Re: Merry X-mas

Postby lcrken » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:43 pm

And a merry Christmas to you and the family, Jim, and to all the rest of the listers that celebrate the holidays, secular or religious, as you choose.

I've got my hot cup of coffee and cocoa, freshened up with a bit of rye whiskey, and about to sit down to the next installment of my annual ritual of watching all the different versions of "A Chirstmas Carol" that I've collected over the years. It's properly cold and windy outside (at least for Southern California) to set the mood.

Ken
User avatar
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
lcrken
VIP MEMBER
Posts: 2826
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:08 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Merry X-mas

Postby Jerry Doe » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:59 pm

Merry Christmas to all. Thanks for keeping the forum going and keeping these classics on the road.

Cheers
Jerry
1975 MK3 Norton Commando
1971 Norton Commando
Aprilia Shiver 750

http://jerrydoe.com
http://rideClassics.com
https://dev2host.com
User avatar
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
Jerry Doe
Site Admin
Posts: 1079
View Photo Album - Images: 104
Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 4:31 pm
Location: Fullerton, California

Re: Merry X-mas

Postby trident sam » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:36 am

The thanks are due to you Jerry and LAB for operating the forum, aswell as the guys who really know their stuff, helping us lesser mortals keep these great old bikes where they belong.
cheers
sam

trident sam
Posts: 475
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:42 am
Location: Merseyside,UK

Re: Merry X-mas

Postby CanukNortonNut » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:11 pm

Nice one Jim.
Thanks for sharing. :lol: Merry Christmas to all and a happy New year.

Cheers from North of the Boarder.
Thomas
CNN
Last edited by CanukNortonNut on Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
On Any Sunday...A motorcycle is what ever you want to make it. Turn it on, and you can give yourself a real thrill...
User avatar

CanukNortonNut
Posts: 1437
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:36 pm
Location: Ontario West Lincoln Ontario

Re: Merry X-mas

Postby DonOR » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:59 pm

The Merriest Christmas to all! and the best 2017...

Many thanks to everyone who contributes so much to this great forum!

Cheers,

D.E.
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.

1972 Combat Roadster
User avatar

DonOR
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:01 pm
Location: windy 'n wet Volcano, Hawai'i

Re: Merry X-mas

Postby MS850 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:08 pm

Yes, Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy New Year.
Thanks,
Mark
Roseville, Ca

1975 850 Interstate
1974 Yamaha MX250
1973 Honda CB500
'07 650 Vstrom
'63 McLane Lawn Edger
User avatar
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
MS850
VIP MEMBER
Posts: 522
View Photo Album - Images: 0
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:09 pm
Location: Roseville, Ca

Re: Merry X-mas

Postby Peter R » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:49 am

Merry Christmas to all who contrbute to this fine forum.
Peter.

Norton Commando 850 Mk2a
Triumph Trident T150T
BSA Goldstar DBD34
Benelli 250 sport special

Peter R
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:12 am
Location: Netherlands


Return to Access Norton Pub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests