Welcome to the Access Norton Forum. Login as a VIP member to remove the advertising banners.


Looking for enclosed body Electra ,Jubilee, USA

Post what you are looking for here. Only classic bike related please.

Looking for enclosed body Electra ,Jubilee, USA

Postby jimbo » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:04 am

Looking for an enclosed body Electra or Jubilee in the USA :shock:
Access Norton Attachments
650_WD51735158nortonjubNO8F.jpg
650_WD51735158nortonjubNO8F.jpg (90.21 KiB) Viewed 132 times
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
jimbo
VIP MEMBER
Posts: 1230
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:19 pm

Re: Looking for enclosed body Electra ,Jubilee, USA

Postby norton73 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:40 am

I don't know if it will be available for sale, but contact the Nation's Capital Norton Owners. One of the long time members passed away recently and had an Electra.
Loose nut holding the handlebars
User avatar

norton73
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:26 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: Looking for enclosed body Electra ,Jubilee, USA

Postby jimbo » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:27 am

norton73 wrote:I don't know if it will be available for sale, but contact the Nation's Capital Norton Owners. One of the long time members passed away recently and had an Electra.


don't know how or if its the right time to contact them just yet.
thanks for the heads up , we will be going in that direction this summer :mrgreen: , I'll keep an eye out
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
jimbo
VIP MEMBER
Posts: 1230
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:19 pm

Re: Looking for enclosed body Electra ,Jubilee, USA

Postby o0norton0o » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:21 am

I remember Mooncycles in issaquah Wa. had an enclosed body Norton for sale last summer. I don't see it on their site anymore, but it couldn't hurt to call and ask if it was still available. I actually rode my commando down there to meet Moon and have a look at it. It's funky looking if you ask me. It looks like half motorcycle, half bathtub...
User avatar

o0norton0o
Posts: 544
- Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:15 pm
Location: east side of seattle

Re: Looking for enclosed body Electra ,Jubilee, USA

Postby jimbo » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:28 am

o0norton0o wrote:I remember Mooncycles in issaquah Wa. had an enclosed body Norton for sale last summer. I don't see it on their site anymore, but it couldn't hurt to call and ask if it was still available. I actually rode my commando down there to meet Moon and have a look at it. It's funky looking if you ask me. It looks like half motorcycle, half bathtub...

I believe that was the green and off white big twin, I am looking for a light weight twin.
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
jimbo
VIP MEMBER
Posts: 1230
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:19 pm

Re: Looking for enclosed body Electra ,Jubilee, USA

Postby norton73 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:12 pm

jimbo wrote:
norton73 wrote:I don't know if it will be available for sale, but contact the Nation's Capital Norton Owners. One of the long time members passed away recently and had an Electra.


don't know how or if its the right time to contact them just yet.
thanks for the heads up , we will be going in that direction this summer :mrgreen: , I'll keep an eye out



Make plans to go to the National in VA.
Loose nut holding the handlebars
User avatar

norton73
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:26 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: Looking for enclosed body Electra ,Jubilee, USA

Postby jimbo » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:12 pm

norton73 wrote:
jimbo wrote:
norton73 wrote:I don't know if it will be available for sale, but contact the Nation's Capital Norton Owners. One of the long time members passed away recently and had an Electra.


don't know how or if its the right time to contact them just yet.
thanks for the heads up , we will be going in that direction this summer :mrgreen: , I'll keep an eye out



Make plans to go to the National in VA.

we should be there :mrgreen:
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
jimbo
VIP MEMBER
Posts: 1230
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:19 pm


Return to Wanted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests