Welcome to the Access Norton Forum. Login as a VIP member to remove the advertising banners.

"Like New" AMAL PREMIERS Complete kit

(120 day listing) Access Norton is not affiliated with the parts for sale in anyway. By buying anything you are working directly with the seller.

"Like New" AMAL PREMIERS Complete kit

Postby 1up3down » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi everyone!

I have for sale about one year old, only 500 miles, set of 32mm Amal Premiers I bought from RGM in England.

For sale is the complete everything you need set up including:

left and right Premiers including both still brand new chokes, manifolds, all gaskets, twin cone air filters

for sale also is the two into one cable linkage including a brand new unused throttle

not satisfied with anything but the best I also have the custom made braided steel complete gas line set up, very nice

although presently jetted for sea level I am also including the extra jets RGM supplied for altitude changes

this is everything one needs to convert to new Premiers, my bike will henceforth be ridden by a doddering old man
who will not exceed 4000rpm and simply no longer needs the extra power of twin Amals, hence gong to single Mikuni

like most people I really dislike haggling price so I am setting what I believe is a good and reasonable price for everything including I will pay packaging and shipping within the United States for $435 Paypal

if interested email me direct at nmhighdesert@comcast.net and I can reply with pictures, John

1up3down

Re: "Like New" AMAL PREMIERS Complete kit

Postby 1up3down » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:11 pm

$435 price too high with me paying packaging and shipping?

I am reducing the price for everything to $385, they aren't do me or anyone else any good sitting in my house!

1up3down

Re: "Like New" AMAL PREMIERS Complete kit

Postby 1up3down » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:33 am

my Amal Premiers, etc, are now sold

1up3down

Return to For Sale