Had me a great half rainy over cast day after work helping tear apart an old trailer and burn the polluting trash up while finishing off a mason jar of moonshine with real hillbillies, so in thoughtful mood about the power character of what aiming for again in power/weight ratio Ms Peel Norton Twin.
1. Do ya have to be careful on take off not to waste time spinning tire fishing tailing right off idle and the first few up shifts?
2. Do ya have to allow for front wheel off the surface exiting apexes?
3. Do use power to trip bike into low sides on slight tips before turns to sense the traction level and to beat human power and speed limits to get forks out of the picture in time?
4. Do ya tease Hi Powered moderns to point they can't hold nose down enough trying to keep up with an obsolete cycle aiming for same tight entry in public?
5. Do ya have to develop a reflex to grip bars white knuckled and plant butt deep in seat before throttle snaps or get flat left behind on the road?
6. Do ya ever get to max lean fouling limits near the ton with mo power on tap to really NAIL IT into harsher accelerating freedom?