Welcome to the Access Norton Forum. Login as a VIP member to remove the advertising banners.


Donald Trump figure is unveiled at Madame Tussauds

Here you can discuss anything you like. Please be polite and respectful.

Donald Trump figure is unveiled at Madame Tussauds

Postby Bernhard » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:39 am

a new Donald Trump figure is unveiled at Madame Tussauds with 25 000 yak hairs for his hair and squirrel hair for his eyebrows –I wonder what he has to say about that :?: :o :shock:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... n-Day.html

Bernhard
Posts: 2338
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:01 am

Re: Donald Trump figure is unveiled at Madame Tussauds

Postby RedApe53 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:23 pm

So, 100% realistic & lifelike you say?

RedApe53
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 8:24 pm
Location: Albuquerque, NM

Re: Donald Trump figure is unveiled at Madame Tussauds

Postby DonOR » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:51 pm

it looks ok... but I think this one is more appropriate:

http://www.theverge.com/2016/8/18/12538 ... -indecline
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.

1972 Combat Roadster
User avatar

DonOR
Posts: 558
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:01 pm
Location: windy 'n wet Volcano, Hawai'i

Re: Donald Trump figure is unveiled at Madame Tussauds

Postby Fast Eddie » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Bernhard wrote:a new Donald Trump figure is unveiled at Madame Tussauds with 25 000 yak hairs for his hair and squirrel hair for his eyebrows –I wonder what he has to say about that :?: :o :shock:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... n-Day.html


Hope they take suitable measures, otherwise it'll be de-faced / smashed / melted within a week by some 'protester' ...
User avatar
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
Fast Eddie
VIP MEMBER
Posts: 3416
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:48 am
Location: Oxford, England

Re: Donald Trump figure is unveiled at Madame Tussauds

Postby Bernhard » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:38 am

RedApe53 wrote:So, 100% realistic & lifelike you say?


Where did I say that :?:

Bernhard
Posts: 2338
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:01 am

Re: Donald Trump figure is unveiled at Madame Tussauds

Postby acotrel » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:31 am

When Trump has finished with America and the free world, he can be stuffed and mounted and sent to Madam Tussaud's to replace the wax dummy with a real one. We will send Pauline Hanson and Tony Abbott to complete the display.
User avatar

acotrel
Posts: 5607
- Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:39 am
Location: Benalla, Australia

Re: Donald Trump figure is unveiled at Madame Tussauds

Postby Bernhard » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:23 am

No they won’t bother because they will cremate him :!: :( :?

re the wonderful joke on the joke page about the Jew who died.

Bernhard
Posts: 2338
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:01 am

Re: Donald Trump figure is unveiled at Madame Tussauds

Postby acotrel » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:06 pm

It will be interesting to see how the straight guys in the administration handle Trump. It might be a nasty version of Yes Minister. I think they are already feeding him with things which might trip him up.
User avatar

acotrel
Posts: 5607
- Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:39 am
Location: Benalla, Australia

Re: Donald Trump figure is unveiled at Madame Tussauds

Postby Bernhard » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:49 am

That might be your opinion, but mine is this what have Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin, Pol Pot got in common with Donald Trump :?:
All of the people before Trump tried to kill or remove other religions of people in their country-before coming to an untimely end of one type or another…….
Watch this space…………

Bernhard
Posts: 2338
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:01 am


Return to Access Norton Pub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests