Welcome to the Access Norton Forum. Login as a VIP member to remove the advertising banners.

anyone in the SE area

anyone in the SE area

Postby chrisf1 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:01 pm

Hi again everyone I am afraid I am going to admit defeat with my triton and am looking for someone in the south east of england who for a price to be agreed to finish it for me ?? I am doing this for several reasons and also speed at the rate I am doing it it will not be ready till next year and I want to ride this year if anyone is up for it please contact me bearing in mind I do not have bottomless pockets and the engine is completely rebuilt but has never been started I am talking nut and bolt rebuild as I want the frame powder coated the only part I have not yet sourced is a stainless cafe racer rear mudguard please contact me if you fancy taking it on many thanks Chris

chrisf1

Re: anyone in the SE area

Postby Fast Eddie » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:46 am

If you outsource the build, you stand even less chance of riding it this year than seeing it through yourself!

If you outsource to a good builder, you should benefit hugely from his knowledge of compmeemt choice and
spec as well as his experience and attention to detail with the actual building.

But, no-one any good is going to be sat idle waiting... Or willing to work for minimum wages... so however ever you look at it you WILL need patience... and deep pockets...
Access Norton VIP Paying Member
Fast Eddie
VIP MEMBER

Return to Triton