Welcome to the Access Norton Forum. Login as a VIP member to remove the advertising banners.

1974 850 commando

(120 day listing) Access Norton is not affiliated with the parts for sale in anyway. By buying anything you are working directly with the seller.

1974 850 commando

Postby HarryM32 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:42 am

It's time for this beautiful bike to go to a new home. From my knowledge this bike is unmolested with 11,426 miles, only 226 have been put on since my dads purchase in 2003. The bike currently sits in my dads house as a decoration in the mud room (previously living room). The bike was last taken out 2 years ago after it sat for a couple years and after a new battery, oils and fuel it started rite ups with no issue. Currently I live in Colorado and the motorcycle is located in south west Connecticut, i will be home 4/28 - 5/11 to sell the motorcycle. The only issue is the small chip on the tank. Will most likely need a tune from her years of sitting, still won't stop me from getting her going when I get back home if needed. These photos were taken last time it was taken out, hasn't been registered since 2007. $10500. Willing to ship through local motorcycle shop. Please Email me with any questions at Maliszewskiharry@aol.com Photos Here http://imgur.com/a/DzsBn

HarryM32

Return to For Sale