Bought this from Jerry about 4-5 years ago. He did an amazing job putting it together. Sadly, after countless motorcycle trauma cases at the local county hospital, I just can't bring myself to ride anymore. I'm weak, I know. Looking to pass it along to someone who will appreciate it and ride it like it deserves.
Per Jerry, the engine received a rebuild approximately 16k miles ago. The bike features the following:
• Alloy rims and stainless spokes
• Norvil front brake with Lockheed racing caliper
• Magura master cylinder
• Tomasselli Twist grip
• Norvil head steady
• Black tip valves
• Superblend main bearings
• RGM belt drive
• Barnett clutch plates
• Boyer power box
• Pazon ignition
• Dual power coil
• Mikuni single carb
• Quaiffe strengthened g-box shell
• Upgraded stainless dual g-box adjuster
• Gearbox seal conversion
• MK3 vernier isolastics (engine mounts)
• Stainless nuts and bolts (engine and z plates +more)
• O ring drive chain with machined sprockets (21T) from CNW (Matt)
• BT45 tires
• Lansdowne Engineering dampers
• Updated kickstand
• Replaced tank isolation mounts
It has been reliable and a joy to ride over the course of my ownership. I had the bike serviced by Tom at BBC Triumph in Ventura a couple months ago, and the bike received fresh oil, fresh gas, and a clean bill of health. Unfortunately, in the interim the front brake has accumulated a little air and the main jet has clogged. However, the bike fires up on first 2-3 kicks when cold and runs nicely with choke engaged.
The motorcycle is located in Los Angeles, CA. I am asking $11000, obo. Happy to negotiate with a motivated buyer.
Here are Jerry's photos: http://www.accessnorton.com/gallery/album.php?album_id=32. Here are mine: http://maxjohnson.smugmug.com/Norton/.